|Home > IP3 CISSP Boot Camp|
So, you want to be CISSP certified. IP3 can help simplify the process by providing you with the right tools. While the immediate goal is passing the long and arduous exam, we can dramatically expand your IS security knowledge with expert instruction, cutting edge technology, and proven educational methodology as you prepare for the (ISC)2 exam and certification; all the while, fitting into your training budget.
WHAT DO I GET?
Upon enrolling in IP3’s CISSP Live 5-Day Boot Camp, you will receive the IP3 CISSP Study Kit and a 1 year subscription to the CISSP Live Online Training Program as well. If you can’t get away from the office for 5 days to attend the boot camp, the CISSP Live Online Training, minus the boot camp, may be your solution.
BOOT CAMP TRAINING:
● Expert Instructor for 5 days of intense training
● Monday – Friday (8a -6p)
● Personal interaction with other IT professionals
● Daily review and domain quizzes
● Practice test taking skills
● Assessments of strengths and weaknesses
● 24 hour access for 1 year
● 1.5 hour domain training via webinar (Mon & Wed)
● 1.5 hour review session webinar (Fri)
● Downloadable files of the week’s discussions
● Downloadable podcasts of all 10 CBK® domains
● Online forum for inter-classmate discussion
● 700+ Page Workbook
● NIST Guidelines for CISSP
● 3 Year Access to Transcender Test Prep Online
● Shon Harris “CISSP Exam Guide” Latest Edition
● Security Tools CD
OPTIONAL UPGRADE TO A PRELOADED APPLE® iPad2:
● 16 GB WiFi
● 700+ Page Workbook in PDF file
● Podcasts of all 10 CBK domains
● Video/audio of weekly discussions
● Quiz Engine
● Study Flashcards
● NIST Guidelines for CISSP
● Shon Harris “CISSP Exam Guide”
● PDF Reader
● Security Tools Resources
● 1,000+ pages of security eDocs
IP3, Inc. recognizes the securing of information systems to be an integral part of any infrastructure strategy. We would like to offer you the opportunity to participate in this unique security training experience.
With the most innovative and comprehensive training program in the IT Security industry, you can't afford to pass up this exclusive event.
If you plan to build a career in information security – one of today's most visible professions – then the CISSP® credential should be your next career goal. The CISSP was the first credential in the field of information security, accredited by the ANSI (American National Standards Institute) to ISO (International Standards Organization) Standard 17024:2003. CISSP certification is not only an objective measure of excellence, but a globally recognized standard of achievement. – (ISC)2
The CISSP credential is recommended for, but not limited to, mid- to senior-level managers who are working toward certification as an information security professional or those who have already attained positions as CISOs, CSOs or Senior Security Engineers looking to get certified as an information security professional.
Registration code for the MISRC Partners
UMFS $ 1,595
Registration page: http://www.ip3seminars.com/CISSPbcregister.php